Providing physical, mental, and emotional support for COVID-related and post-COVID recovery symptoms using East Asian Medicine and Homeopathy
The Navajo Nation has been severely affected by COVID-19, with the highest per capita rate of infections in the country. This project, run entirely by volunteers, provides physical, mental, and emotional support for COVID-related and post-COVID recovery symptoms using East Asian medicine and homeopathy through free telemedicine consultations to Navajo communities on the Navajo reservation and by providing herbs and homeopathic remedies. These services are being provided by a collaboration of groups (see below) volunteering to make a difference in the lives of the Navajo Nation. Please help us save the lives of this culture and people.
We are providing the following services and recommendations via telemedicine :
- East Asian Herbal and Homeopathic medicines
- Nutritional counseling
- Mindfulness and Meditation
- Exercise and Movement
These supportive integrative and traditional medicines are helpful at relieving symptoms and improving recovery.
Made possible by a Collaboration of Supporters:
- Global Alternative Healthcare Project (GAHP) Volunteer Acupuncturists
- Shen Nong Society
- Wellness Warrior Foundation
- TCM Zone Herbs
- **Foundation for PIHMA Research & Education**
- Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine & Acupuncture (PIHMA) College & Clinic
- American Medical College of Homeopathy at PIHMA CPED
- Phoenix Medicinary
** Your contributions to support and fund this collaborative effort are being accepted by the Foundation for PIHMA Research & Education (Tax ID#13-4243218, www.pihma-fpre.org).