Welcome to the Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine & Acupuncture (PIHMA) Department of International Affairs. We are dedicated to promoting the growth of Homeopathic and Asian Medicine on a global scale through partnerships with similar colleges around the world. There is strength in numbers and we are forming a strong international network of practitioners and institutions. We welcome letters of introduction from healthcare providers and healthcare centers in both developing and industrial nations, and look forward to learning from each other.
The vision of the Department of International Affairs is to build international bridges between PIHMA and other traditional medicine training programs around the world and thereby promote the growth of traditional medicine.
1. Conduct orientation programs for new students.
2. Offer assistance with administrative concerns, immigration advisement and personal counseling.
3. Provide referral to other campus agencies as required.
4. Help give international students opportunities to participate in programs designed to introduce students to various aspects of US culture and history.
5. Promote cross cultural exchange between international and national students at AMCH.
6. Promote international learning opportunities for AMCH students.
7. Promote international teaching opportunities for visiting international teachers and for AMCH Faculty abroad.
8. Promote cross-cultural research opportunities in partnership with the AMCH Department of Research.
9. Coordinate efforts with the Department of AMCH Community Medicine.
10. Help students gain understanding, acquire knowledge and develop skills for living in a globally interdependent and culturally diverse world. All AMCH Back Up procedures will be tested monthly for accuracy and reliability.
NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremonies
- Click here for the video of the 2010 NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremony for AMCH.
- Click here for the video of the 2013 NASDAQ Closing Bell Ceremony for AMCH.
AMCH Department of International Affairs Mission, Vision and Goals
The mission of the Department of International Affairs is to promote cross cultural exchange at the Phoenix Institute of Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture.
International Resource Directory
Click here for a listing of international homeopathic resources.
Click on this section for links to international resources.